FW Sports Bar
Bringing peace of mind to great projects in Downtown Ft. Worth.
It doesn't matter where you are, we make sure the details are taken care of.
Our 100% guarantee of project completion makes it stress free and shows how much we trust our team of experts.
It doesn't matter what size the project is give us a call if you want to take advantage of the services available.
WHO WE ARE
Steve resides in Fort Worth, Texas with his wife Denise McCune. They have three grown children and six grandchildren. He is an avid boater and sailor and when not on the water, he enjoys spending time with family.
He is the Founding Partner of McCune Construction Services Group, LLC, providing owners and lenders with funds management services on construction projects. Steve is also Vice President of McCune Estimating & Consulting Services, Inc., which provides clients with construction cost estimating and construction consulting services.
Steve attended Texas Christian University, University of Texas – Arlington, and Tarrant County College.
Credentials & Training
- Member of American Society of Professional Estimators
-Graduate of Associated General Contractors of America Supervisory Training Program
- Recipient of the Trammel Crow / US Leadership ACE Award
- Eagle Scout Recipient & past Vice Chairman of Brazos Valley District BSA
- FORMER Trinity Basin Preparatory School Board Member
- Past Chairman & President – Parker County Executive Association
- Commissioner – Fort Worth Urban Design Commission
No matter what industry I’ve worked in, I’ve learned that hard work, communication, perseverance and attention to detail and most importantly understanding the customer’s needs is what makes a successful business. I have learned these skills and they have served me and others well over the course of a successful professional career in executive retail management and business development.
Joe and Steve were introduced in 1979 and began what would grow into a very successful business relationship. In 2005, Founder Steve McCune formed what is now McCune Construction Services Group. Joe was recruited as Vice President of Operations and later in 2010 was named an equal partner.
I have always been a strong supporter of the (SBA) Small Business Administration’s chapter groups and have always stepped up in supporting them. These groups helped in our company’s success in the first years in business and since I have had the privilege to be associated with a group of professionals with the following organizations:
· Association of Finance and Insurance Professionals
· Huntsville Walker County Chamber of Commerce (leadership Institute Graduate HLI Class #21)
· Coastal Conservation Association
· Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce
· Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce, Southwest Council, Board Member 2012-2013
· Benbrook Chamber of Commerce, Board Member 2011-2012
· North Texas Association of Guaranteed Government Lenders, Board Member 2009-2013
· Central Texas Association of Guaranteed Government Lenders, Board Member -2013
· Greater Texas Capital Corporation (CDC), Board Member 2015-Present
WHY WE DO THIS
Our goals are to be the first choice among businesses needing construction funds management services in our chosen markets and to give back to those markets in ways that will have a meaningful impact. To be involved in and participate in industry associations and to stay current on laws governing the businesses we serve.
At McCune, our vision is to provide its Client’s with service exceeding their expectations. We strive not to just provide inspections, but act as a real time and local resource for commercial construction lenders. We want to assist in managing the risk of construction lending and show our clients that it may not be as risky with the correct tools in place. We want to remove the negative connotation of construction lending for those within the banking industry with proven resources. Our goal is to be a resource for our clients to be able to lend confidently and for each project to be a valuable win-win not only for us but for our clients.